We provide Sump Pump installations and repairs to all of the Richmond Area
It is estimated that 90 to 95 percent of all basements will experience some type of water problem. That’s why you need a sump pump. It’s surprising how many thousands of dollars in damage can be caused by a very small amount of water. Sump pumps pump excess ground water out of your basement or crawl space, and away from the foundation of your home. Your best defense against basement flooding is a properly installed sump pump.
A Properly Installed And Working Sump Pump Will Provide These Benefits to Your Richmond Home:
- Raises property value
- Prevents water damage to home and furnishings
- Reduces foundation cracks and other problems by keeping your foundation dry
- Helps control basement humidity
- Helps prevent mold, fungus, and mildew
- Helps prevent infestations by termites and other insects
- Prevents peeling of paint and wallpaper
- Keeps your metal appliances from rusting longer
- Keeps your basement feeling warmer and dryer all year round
- Allows you to finish and furnish your basement
- And perhaps most importantly, gives you a healthier home, with less worry
The professionals at Stemmle Plumbing are Richmond’s Sump Pump experts. You’ll get up-front pricing, guaranteed work done by reliable professionals, and even a cleanliness guarantee! Call us today.
“Nathan is the best! He’s one of the nicest, smartest and most hardworking people I’ve ever met. Definitely ask for him if you need work done on your HVAC system.”Michael S.
We repair and service these brands plus more: