Toilets – Richmond
As you look for a new toilet, there are a few things Stemmle Plumbing wants you to consider along with style. We’ve listed the main features and amenities below.
One- vs. Two-Piece Toilets
One-piece order viagra online toilets integrate tank and bowl into a seamless, space-saving design that is easy to clean. Some low-profile models can be installed under a vanity extension when space is at a premium.
Two-piece toilets feature the traditional design of a separate tank and bowl. Two- and three-bolt installation systems provide a sturdy, level connection between the tank and bowl, making installation easier.
One piece toilets are a recent product development and are gaining popularity in Richmond. The distinct difference between the traditional two piece toilet and one piece toilet is the flush tank. In the two piece toilet, the tank and the bowl are separate and are joined together during the installation process. However, in the one piece toilet, the tank and the bowl are molded together as a single device. Though the flushing mechanism of both the types is exactly same, but one piece toilet possesses several benefits over the traditional type.
- Low profile design – One piece toilets have a low profile look. They boast sleek and modern designs and are suitable for limited space. It is not only shorter from the front to back but its height is also short. They are ideal for disabled people and convenient for the young children. Moreover, these systems also provide more space above the toilet for storage, cabinets and shelves.
- All parts are included – Unlike the two piece toilet where the tank and the bowl are sold separate, all parts required for the installation of one piece toilet are included in the toilet unit itself.
- Variety of designs – One piece toilets is available in an array of designs and colors. Many of them also feature built in seats, which are generally not found in the other modern toilets.
- Easy cleaning – due to the design of one piece toilets, they are easy to clean and maintain. There are fewer crannies and nooks where dirt can collect.
- Durability and longevity – One piece toilets are much more durable than the two piece toilet as they are manufactured out of a single piece ceramic which implies one piece toilets are free from all sorts of joints. No pipe elements or tanks are exposed to moisture and hence make the one piece system long lasting.
- No overflow – One piece toilets do not overflow when they are obstructed.
- Water savings – Most of the one piece toilets are available in water saving design. There are two types of flushes, – whole flush and partial flush. The whole flush uses around 1.5 gallons of water and partial flush uses a little less than a gallon for a flush. Partial flush can be used when urine is passed and consequently, water can be saved.
At Stemmle Plumbing we have found the main reason the people of Richmond like a two piece toilet over a 1 piece is because of style issues. Many people prefer the traditional look of a two toilet in their bathrooms. The bottom line: we are here to serve the customer. We sell, install and repair both one piece and two piece toilets. Call us for all your toilet repair and toilet sale needs.
“Thank YOU Stemmle Plumbing for coming to the rescue yesterday. I had no idea what the problem was with the water backing up in the downstairs tub and overflowing in the toilet. I’ve never had to call on a repair service for plumbing in the 30 years I’ve been in my home. We found you in the phone book and you are forever the FIRST company I will call again should I need ANY repair work. From the moment I made the call, to watching you drive away after the job was done, you were so polite and it was like talking to a family member. Your staff was courteous, efficient and right on time. Your techs were super polite and we carried on a conversation like we had known one another for years smile emoticon and would not leave until everything was double-checked and ran properly. Again, thank you so much….from Ms. Harper, Manakin-Sabot, Va….”Doris H.
here 1," target="_blank">
We repair and service these brands plus more: